Covid 19 Update
Posted By: Rodeo Bull Hire Uk | Posted Date: Monday, June 8, 2020
Covid 19 update - 1st June 2020
www.rodeobullhire.uk.com will now be providing a service Saturday 16th May.
The following must apply on all bookings until further notice:
1) Social distancing rules will apply, you must STAY INDOORS on our arrival, during set-up and collection.
2) Anyone with Covid-19 symptoms CANNOT hire.
3) Secure gardens only with no public access.
4) Only private parties for you and your family in the SAME household are allowed.
5) We prefer not to access your garden through your house, but if we do need to – please could you maintain social distancing.
The above are the steps that we are taking to keep our customers, their children and our staff safe. However, we continue to follow Government advice. If anything changes then we will update our guidelines in accordance with new advice.
We want to reassure our customers, that we are taking every precaution to maintain a hygienic and safe environment for all. All of our equipment is hygienically cleaned before and after every use.
Thank you for your understanding at this difficult time and thank you for your continued support