Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions......
Hire Agreement and Disclaimer for Bouncy Castles, rodeo bulls, surf simulator and props
Any persons/organisation hiring our inflatables are responsible/liable for any damage or injuries occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use. Persons using the inflatable do so at their own risk. These guidelines are for the safety of all persons using the inflatable, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. Our company cannot accept responsibility for any damage or injury to anyone using the equipment however caused.
For your information, safety and enjoyment we recommend the following:
1. The castles have an age limit of 11 years old. Please ensure that no one over this age uses the inflatable especially adults. This is due to safety, manufacturing and insurance reasons.
2. A responsible adult must supervise children at all times whilst on the equipment.
3. Please do not allow anyone on the equipment whilst inflating/deflating.
4. Children are not allowed to climb, sit or hang on the inflatable walls.
5. Do not allow children to bounce on the front safety step. The safety step is to assist users in getting on/off safely.
6. Ensure the inflatable is not overcrowded. Limit the number of users to allow enough room for each child to play safely. Try to avoid small and large children using the inflatable at the same time.
7. All shoes, badges and jewellery must be removed. We also recommend spectacles and anything that can cause injury or damage to be removed.
8. No food or drinks to be consumed whilst on the equipment to avoid both mess and possibility of choking .
9. No face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string as these make a terrible mess and can also stain the inflatable for which you will be liable for payment to clean or repair.
10. No smoking, fires or barbeques to be used near the equipment .
11. No pets to be allowed on the equipment .
12. It is advisable to ensure that no one with any history of back or neck problems to use any off the equipment provided.
13. In the event of heavy rain it is strongly recommended that all equipment is switched off for safety reasons. When safe to re-use switch back on and towel dry any remaining wetness before anyone to be allowed back on.
14. Water fights are fun but do not spray water near the electric blower.
15. Occasionally check that the inflatable is still securely pegged down.
16. Never switch the blower on and off whilst the inflatable is in use.
17. If the inflatable fails for whatever reason, evacuate immediately to prevent injury.
18. Please remember if any equipment is dirty or damaged when collected the hirer is liable for the full repair or cleaning costs.
19. Please note that rodeo bull hire uk require a booking fee to secure your booking, all booking fees are non-refundable.
20. Please ensure that if it is raining that the blower and extension lead, if supplied, are placed in a dry area. Rodeo bull hire UK accepts NO responsibility for damaged electrical equipment due to negligence.
21. We require the customer to provide us with power. A 13amp socket or generator (minimum 6.5kva) needs to be available. We will not accept reasonability due failure to provide a working power supply.
22. If Rodeo bull hire UK arrives late for a pickup, the client/hirer is still responsible for the safety of the equipment until collection.
23. Rain cover can be supplied at a cost of £65.00 or you can provide your own but must be high enough for rider we can not hire unless as if it rains equipment must be covered we have limited availability
24. If a Rodeo is cancelled within 30 days of the event or can not be used and it's not at the fault of rodeobullhire.uk.com, full payment is still required.
25. We accept no responsibility of third party hire.
26. Please ask any questions you may have, no matter how big or small. If you don't ask, we can not advise you, please don't assume
27. Please be advised, if winds exceed 24mph (38 kmph) and your event is located outside, we will not be able to install any inflatables in accordance with HSE guidelines. We can allow use of the inflatables if the equipment can be moved into a safe indoor location. Please note, a refund will not be issued but you can rearrange your event date to a future date given availability.
28. If for any reason we are late than we will add time onto no refunds given
29. The minimum ride height for the rodeo bull is 1.2m and must be able to mount the rodeo unaided.
30. No smoking, naked flames or BBQ on or near the equipment
31. No one suspected to be pregnant should use the equipment.
32.if a event is outside please make sure lights are provided so we can set up safely and run and operate the equipment in a safe manner we can't be held responsible if it's not provided.
By hiring us you enter into our terms & condition's and anyone using our equipment is you are using at your own risk
rodeobullhire.uk.com is owned and operated by UK Fun Leisure Events Ltd
Due to Covid 19 with regards to deposits/booking fees/payments if your event was due to take place and has been affected than we will let you rebook within 12 months all payments can be held till than no payments will be refundable
Revised January 2023